Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Help? My hair is KILLED in humidity ;__;?

I'm getting really frustrated with it. I always fix my hair up the night before, and use a bunch of products like straightening gel (my hair is naturaly REALLY wavy), and Frizz Ease Volume reduser (because my hair is *really* poofy XD). Then, I blow dry my hair straight. It looks nice and perfect; no frizz or anything.



I leave for school every morning at about 7:20, and it's a 30 minute walk to get there. In 5-8 minutes, my hair starts to curl up like crazy... my bangs just look like curly dead... things... and I hate it ;__;. By the time I get to school, I just look a horid mess. tried using other Frizz Ease products, and I tried anti-humidity hair sprays, flat irons, gels....but nothing helps my hair...



Is there anything I can do to stop my hair from curling up???



Help? My hair is KILLED in humidity ;__;?

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine



Help? My hair is KILLED in humidity ;__;?

I have exactly the same problem!!! I have searched for years for that miracle product we're doomed I think but I certainly think a good set of GHD straighteners certainly help - expensive but keep the kinks at bay!



Help? My hair is KILLED in humidity ;__;?

I used to have the exact same problem. I have really curly and frizzy hair and i flat iron it every day. The only thing that has ever worked for me is using Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Hair Spray. What I do is I blowdry and flatiron my hair at night. In the morning, i go over my hair with my flat iron. Next, I spray some of this hair spray on a brush and go over my hair with it. By doing this your hair doesnt get all sticky and clumpy looking from the hairspray.



Good Luck!



Help? My hair is KILLED in humidity ;__;?

Use an anti-humidity hairspray. It's with all the other hair products. I use Aussie, it's only about 3 bucks and one bottle will last about six months. Use A LOT of it. I used to have the same problem (and nothing helped!) but this girl gave me Aussie, and I swear by it. Hope this helps.



Help? My hair is KILLED in humidity ;__;?

wow we have the exact same problem. i use a flat iron and tressame straightening gel to straighten my hair the night before and then i put some Vitapoint leave-in-conditioner from Clairol on my hair for moisture and shine. then i use elastic bands to tie my hair in a low ponytail and keep putting several bands down the rest of your hair this will firmly hold your hair together during the night and the next morning it won't be so poofy. and frizz-ease volume reducer doesn't work i tried that stuff too. it works for me and i live in florida humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security