Friday, November 27, 2009

I used a hair gel last summer that dyed my hair blond. now i cant find it. where can i get it this y

last year i bought it at liquidators.



I used a hair gel last summer that dyed my hair blond. now i cant find it. where can i get it this year?

It was John Freida Beach Blonde..they doscontinued it but you may be able to get it on Ebay. Also Got2B makes a product like it too...http://www.folica.com/got2b_SoBlonde__d1...



it's a little harsher than John Freida's product, but still works.



I used a hair gel last summer that dyed my hair blond. now i cant find it. where can i get it this year?

Was it made my John Frieda? I don't think they make that line anymore, they had an awesome product called beach blonde and I can't find it anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security