Thursday, June 17, 2010

I put gel on my head, combed it back and went to school, and in the middle of the day my hair was dr

And it was out of place, meaning it wasn't back like in the morning. With hairspray, which I've been using for months now, makes my hair hard the whole day, but its stupid now. With gel, I can comb my hair the way I like it, which is comb it back, but it doesn't stay like that the whole day at school. Why? I didn't put enough? Was it because I combed my hair afterwards? Tomorrow, should I try put gel on, comb, gel on again and comb and go to school? I want it back the whole day and all nice. I dont want it back and be dry. I want it hard. My mom screwed up the blowdryer so I can't blow dry it. Help me! For how long should I be putting gel on and combing it? Or what do I do?



I put gel on my head, combed it back and went to school, and in the middle of the day my hair was dry?

u should wash your hair and keep it wet than gel it.



do that for a week than it should stay. if your hair dries,



just gel it at school. keep a tiny bottle of gel in ure b.p. for



those emergencies :)



I put gel on my head, combed it back and went to school, and in the middle of the day my hair was dry?

maybe u have flakes??



idk isnt gel supposed to make hair dry and stick in place



maybe dont get such a strong holding gel



I put gel on my head, combed it back and went to school, and in the middle of the day my hair was dry?

I don't see why you want it dry, and hard (unless you want to go for a fifties greaser look) try getting a flat iron and straighton it. that or make it curly. hair looks better if it's natural, but still good.



I put gel on my head, combed it back and went to school, and in the middle of the day my hair was dry?

You need a pomade if you wanted slicked back without it being crunchy. You can also use a mousse, but you do need the blow dryer if you don't want it too crunchy. Men in the 40s and 50s used to slick their hair with a pomade that made it look like it had wet gel on it. Only problem is that it was kind of greasy so it would screw up your pillowcases.



I put gel on my head, combed it back and went to school, and in the middle of the day my hair was dry?

ok gona sound weerd, but ima sho u some of ma pics, i have long hair really long, ill tell u what i do, get a bottle of jojoba oil, or even non smell olive oil would work, and use that not only is it healthy for ur hair but makes it shiny, and keeps it mosit.. for me leave my hair lightly messages with baby oil.. then i wear my hair band ehem.. and in the morning it keeps shape, and no i am not gay.. my hair is actually complemented alot..trust, u have no idea of the asian traditions, if u have time get indian head message with egg whites and yhoghurt, or use henna as its an antispectic it will make ur hair soo smooth and shinny ull b able to compare it fom ppl on adds..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security