Sunday, June 20, 2010

What's the best cologne for a man? can anyone suggest me a hair gel which doesn,t make my hair

This works for me!!



At any drug store get a bottle of



CREW Quality grooming producs for men



LEAVE IN CONDITIONER



for hair and scalp



apply to damp hair



It keeps my hair and scalp from drying out



What's the best cologne for a man? can anyone suggest me a hair gel which doesn,t make my hair flaky and hard

Acqua Di Gio - Armani



Very Sexy (male) - Victoria Secret



Curve - Claiborne



pi - Givinchy



Depending on what style you are going for, you could go with Herbal Essense Spray Gel, this does not flake or make hard.



However if you are trying to attain a certain style that you actually have to use regular gel to get it to stay, it is going to be hard to find one that does not make it stiff or flake.



A suggestion would be to lesson flaking, don't touch your hair after you fix it. If only flakes if it is messed with. As far as it being hard, well...........to keep the look, it must be hard, otherwise it will fall.Sorry, hope this helped a bit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security