Sunday, June 20, 2010

What kind of hair product I should use to make my hair stylish? Beside Gel?

I want my style stay hold in a day. Beside gel, is there any good product will hold my hair? I don't want my hair to be sticky or dusty.



Just like Japanese hair style you know. By the way, I'm male. I want to style my hair like Japanese hair style without any mess. Do I need Volume? I want my hair look nature and stylish. Do you have any advice?



Thank you



What kind of hair product I should use to make my hair stylish? Beside Gel?

You should probably go down to your local chemist etc



have a look at different ranges, try and look for the best deals



also, look for products that look good!



If i were you i'd probably go for more popular brands; i like using Shockwaves mousse gel. it says its a gel but it comes out as a mousse. You only need to use a little bit and it is lightweight and not greasy/wet looking



It will keep your hair in place and looks good too! Just use a little bit and rub it in your hair with your head upside down;; maybe use a hairdryer to fix it!



if you cant find shockwaves stuff normal mousse that claims to have volume will do!



hope this helped



What kind of hair product I should use to make my hair stylish? Beside Gel?

v05 fibre putty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security