Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the best men's hair gel to use?

One that doesn't flake and holds all day?



What is the best men's hair gel to use?

I have tried them all, trying to get my hair to look how I want. And you know what I realized? If you have straight manageable hair, it doesnt matter what gel you use, you can acheive any style. I came to this conclusion, I bought a flat iron. Now I flat iron my hair first, then I apply gel, any style can be acheieved without expensive gels. now all you need to ask your self, what kind of style you want, then proceed to pick the gel. if your hair is dark like mine, the flakes will be noticeable, its easier on lighter color hair. try Crew pomade or gel.



What is the best men's hair gel to use?

LA looks works for me, people say its not that great but for me it gave me a identity. It protects you like a sunscreen when you wear it outside and is generally good for a wet look or dry look Report It



What is the best men's hair gel to use?

Depends on the type of fur you got on your noggin. My wife drags me to the salon with her and they always convince me to buy stuff but the gel i get i like alot. Its made by Redken for men. Can't buy it at walgreens though, costs about 10 to 20 USD. A dap will do yas and i found it lasts alot longer then supermarket junk and works alot better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security